Five States Energy Capital, LLC (“Energy Capital”) is a continuation of Five States’ 30-year history of investing in the oil and gas industry.
Energy Capital does not apply a single template to all deals. Instead, the affiliate believes that the unique characteristics of each investment should drive deal structure.
The current fund, Energy Capital Fund 2, LLC launched in 2013.
With more than $100 million deployed since 2012, Energy Capital seeks out investment opportunities that meet specific criteria including:
- Permian Basin, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountains
- Preference for long-life properties in oil or gas
- Target range: $2 million to $100 million
- Acquisition of working interests
- Financing development of existing properties
- Midstream project finance
For information regarding project financing options contact:
Business Development Associate